Wednesday 16 December 2009

14/12/09

Last week I finished designing my digipak cover and insert, webpage and magazine advert. I also finished editing my music video for the first cut. After getting some audience feedback, I decided that I needed to film some more footage for the beginning of the song as the shots did not vary much until the narrative started about half way through the song. I decided that I needed to get some footage of the talent talking to a boy at the beginning, showing how she wants to change to get him to like her. This was difficult to organise in a short amount of time this week however, I organised for my friend to come to be filmed after school one day. I filmed some extra footage which I will edit into my video at the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment